New "65" Guitar Amps
Go to the Home Page to Find the Time We Last
Updated The Site
Guitar Rez is Austin's Exlusive Dealer for "65" Guitar Amps!
Call (512) 478-0095 or
E-Mail Us For Our Discount Prices on "65" Amps!
- 65 Amps Blue Line "The Whiskey" Amp Head - Now in Stock!
- 45 Watts Output From Two 6L6GC Power Tubes
- Two Switchable Channels
- FET Buffered Effects Loop Designed by Dave Friedman
- 8 and 16 Ohm Speaker Outputs
- Black Covering with Salt-n-Pepper Front Panel
- 65 Amps "The Whiskey" 2x12" Speaker Cabinet - In Stock
- Two Celestion "G12H-30" 12" Speakers
- 16 Ohm Total Cabinet Impedance
- Black Covering with Salt-n-Pepper Grille
- 65 Amps Blue Line "Soho" Amp Head - Now in Stock!
- 20 Watts Output From Two EL-84 Power Tubes
- EF-86 Based Preamp
- "Master Voltage" Loudness Control
- "Bump" Midrange Emphasis with Tone and Level Controls
- 8 or 16 Ohm Speaker Outputs
- Black and Creme Vinyl Covering
- 65 Amps "2x12" Speaker Cabinet - In Stock
- Mostly Closed Back With Center "Vent"
- One Celestion G12H-30 and One Celestion "Alnico Blue" 12" Speakers
- Black/Creme Covering
- 65 Amps "Lil' Elvis" Combo Amp - In Stock!
- 12 Watts from Two EL-84 Power Tubes
- One Celestion GH12-30 Anniversary "Greeback" 12" Speaker
- Features Unique 65 "Bump" Midrange Empasis Control
- Features Tremolo and Master Volume
- Black with Creme Front Panel Covering
- 65 Amps "London Pro" Combo Amp - In Stock
- 18 Watts Output From Two EL-84 Power Tubes
- 2 Channels, One Voiced With an EF-86, One With a 12Ax7
- Channel Footswitch Included
- Master Voltage Control
- "Handmade American" Transformers
- Baltic Birch Ply Cabinetry
- One Celestion "G12-H30" 12" Speaker
"65" Amps feature complete point to point hand
wiring, are 100% hand assembled and completely made here in
the U.S. Each amp is custom voiced and broken-in
thoroughly before shipment to make sure the amp is completely
reliable and has uniform excellent tone. "65" Amplifiers use only
premium matched EL-84's as power tubes, premium 12ax7 or
EF86 as preamp tubes. All resistors in the tone circuits are
N.O.S. 5% tolerance Allen and Bradley carbon comp.
Capacitors are all custom made to "65"s specs. The transformers
are perfect replicas of the 1960's Radiospares components.
The London 18 is a two channel amp. The normal
channel is EF86 based with tone and 6-way color controls. The
tremolo channel is 12ax7 based with a single tone, speed, and
intensity controls. There is a "cut" control that affects both