Ken Smith Basses Inventory
The unmatched playability of Ken Smith basses
makes them the number one choice of modern
R and B and Gospel players. From slap and pop to rock and
roll, the Ken Smith bass delivers the solid, rich
tone we all love.
Go to the Home Page to Find the Time We Last
Updated This Page
Click the Item for the Description and Price
We will Happily order you the Ken Smith Custom Bass of Your Dreams!
Ken Smith Basses Currently In Stock!
All Our Ken Smith Basses Have the Following Features:
- Ken Smith B.M.T. Active Bass, Middle, and Treble Tone Controls with
Pickup Blend and Master Volume Controls
- Ken Smith Humbucking Soapbar Pickups
- Fully Shielded Pickup and Control Cavities to Minimize Hum and Noise
- Aged Hard Rock Maple Necks
- Long Scale (34") and 24 Frets
- Quatersawn Ebony or Morado Fretboards
- Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Ken Smith Custom Reflex Truss Rod
- Angled Headstock with Smith "Coat of Arms" Reinforcement
- Scalloped Brass Nut, Each Individually Hand Fit to the Instrument
- Ken Smith Quick String Release Bridge Made from Solid Brass
- The Classic Ken Smith Hand-Rubbed Dutch
Varnish over Stradivari Gold Oil Finish
- Catalyzed Laquer Finish on Our Elite Models
- Set Up Personally by Ken Smith Himself with
Ken Smith Tapered Strings
- See The Individual Instrument Pages for Details on Each Bass!
Click Here For More
Amazing Electric Basses
At Guitar Rez.com!