New Fender "Relic Vintage Custom
'50s Double Esquire"
Limited Edition Debuted at the 2018 NAMM Show
Now in Stock
Our Discount Price - $3,850.00 w/Case
GuitarRez.com Ships Fender Products To U.S. Addresses Only!
Call or Email Us For Any Other Questions
You May Have About This Guitar!
This New Fender "2018 LTD NAMM Relic 50s Vintage
Custom Double Esquire"
Guitar S/N R18473 Features:
- Non-Catalogue Guitar From the 2018 NAMM Show
- Teambuilt"Relic" Vintage Custom Double Esquire - Shows natural wear from
years of light use - there are nicks,
scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- From the Fender Website:
"Before the Telecaster¨ forever changed the world in 1951, Leo Fender built
several prototype guitars, testing various concepts that found their
way into the final result. The Vintage Custom 1950 Double Esquire is a
faithful recreation of one of those early models, the incredibly rare
dual-pickup Esquire, which was outfitted with some very cool and
compelling appointments that we felt modern players and vintage tone
hounds alike would appreciate. It features hand-wound '50-'51
Blackguard pickups offering incredibly fat and juicy tone, coupled with
modified '51 Nocaster¨ wiring and controls. You'll find a blender pot
in place of a standard tone control and an additional resistor on the
rhythm circuit for sweeter output. The neck features a vintage 7.25"-
9.5" compound radius, which we found on some rare examples, giving
it a unique feel even among vintage-inspired models. It also features
medium vintage frets, which are slightly larger than vintage frets and
very comfortable to play."
- Weighs 6.9 Lbs.
- Two Piece Ash Body
- "Off Center" Body Seam
- "Aged White Blonde" Color
- Aged "Journeyman" Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Single Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Engraved "Limited Edition" Neckplate
- One Piece Quartersawn AA Flamed Maple Neck and Fretboard
- Aged Tinted Lacquer Finish
- Large "10/'56 V" Neck Shape
- Bolt-On Neck Joint
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.65" Nut Width
- Compound Fretboard Radius, 7.25" at Nut, 9.5" at Heel
- 21 Jescar 50085 Frets "Medium Tall"
- Fender Vintage Style Tuners
- Vintage Style "NoCaster" Bridge
- Three Brass Saddles
- Strings Through Body
- Hand-Wound Fender "'50-'51 Blackguard" Single-Coil Pickups
- Three Way Pickup Selector with Modified "No Caster" Wiring
- Master Volume and Pickup Blend Controls
- Second Control Plate with Modern Selector/Wiring Also Included
- Case Details:
- Tweed Covered Custom Shop Hard Case with Center Pocket Included
- Strap, Bridge Cover, Extra Control Plate with Modern Wiring Included
- Certificate of Authenticity, Build Sheet and Hang Tags Included
Click Here for More Great
Fender Custom Shop
Electric Guitars at Guitar Rez!